A downloadable simulation for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Get up-close and personal with Gravity
Gravitas is a physics and Gravity toy. There are currently two toys in this toybox: Chunky Orbits & Rock Tumbler.
Chunky Orbits is a friendly simulation of free-floating objects based on Real Life physics. Each object in the scene attracts each of the others in a cosmic tug-of-war. Tap out a few boulders and contemplate the wonders of the Universe. (^_^)
- Create and destroy colorful boulders
- Add trail effects to visualize the paths they take
- Add an absorb effect to grow bigger boulders
- Create a sun-like CenterStone and create your own solar system!
- Zoom in for a close-up with the BoulderCam
- Spacey, happy music-to-ponder-by included
Rock Tumbler is a simple bit of eye-candy. It's a sphere full of colorful rocks and gems. The rocks tumble towards the screen with a swipe of your finger. A pleasing display of gravity at play.
I'm offering this simulatiuon for free but you can also Pay What You Want to help support my game dev efforts. Thanks!
Also try the new VR version of Gravitas for the Oculus Rift.
Click download now to get access to the following files: