A downloadable game for Windows
Crowd Funding and Alpha Access
Gravity Garden is a science fiction themed farming simulation. You're in charge of your own private island, floating through an alien universe full of bizarre plants and quirky critters.
This is an open-world simulation of plants that live and grow according to the conditions in their environment. Plant your garden in any soil - no preset plots or rigid, square fields.
It's a sandbox experience where you are free to do as you please. Work towards a series of increasingly difficult achievements or simply grow a beautiful garden and admire the view - it's up to you.
Features planned for the final version:
- Care for your plants by providing proper surroundings, water, and nutrients.
- Explore using your personal gravity jets
- Produce enough food and energy to survive and thrive
- Discover dozens of different plants, pests, and critters.
- Defend your garden from invading pests and weeds.
- Collect alien artifacts.
- Purchase new tools and decorations.
- Earn Achievements by completing fun challenges.
Gravity Garden is still in an early stage of development. Purchase the game at any reward level and you'll get instant access to the current build of the game and updated versions every month until the final release. Your purchase includes all future versions of the game - and a Steam product key when Gravity Garden is released there.
You can also help shape the final game by offering feedback and suggestions during development.
My plans for the full game:
Current version is playable but limited to:
- Basic player movement - classic first person controls or teleport
- Bare-bones menu to choose plants and tools
- Tools for watering and fertilizing soil
- 7 different plants that grow, die, produice fruits, and respawn
- Gravity jets that allows players to fly and navigate in 3D space
- Scanning tool for testing soil conditions and identifying plants
New features coming soon:
- Harvesting of fruits
- Eat fruits to survive
- Convert fruits to Energy or Soil Nutrients
- Store fruits/seeds in inventory
- Purchase machines for automatic watering and fertilizin
Compatible with the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift+Touch. Monitor support will be added as the game gets closer to a full launch.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $15.00 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
The Early Bird gets the big discount - save $10 off the final $15 price.
Help shape the game by playing and offering feedback during development. You'll also get your name in the credits of the game.
Support my indie development efforts with a little extra scratch. The more money I bring in during development, the more time I can spend polishing and improving the game.
I'll also put your name and 2D avatar in the game. You'll be added to a list of vendors that visit the player, selling new equipment and supplies.
Give the garden a big boost!
I'll also add your name, 2D avatar, and a personal quote to the main menu of the game. They'll be a special spot that rotates through all of the Master Gardener's avatars and quotes.