A downloadable game for Windows
Gravity Garden is a cosmic farming simulation. You're in charge of your own private island, floating in an alien universe full of bizarre plants and colorful islands.
This is an open-world simulation of plants that live and grow according to the conditions in their environment. Plant your garden in any soil - no preset plots or rigid, square fields.
It's a sandbox experience where you are free to do as you please. Work towards a series of increasingly difficult achievements or simply grow a beautiful garden and admire the view - it's up to you.Features planned for the final version:
- Care for your plants by providing proper surroundings, water, and nutrients.
- Explore using your personal gravity jets
- Produce enough water and energy to survive and thrive
- Discover dozens of different plants, pests, and critters.
- Defend your garden from invading pests and weeds.
- Collect alien artifacts.
- Earn Achievements by completing fun challenges.
Gravity Garden is still in an early stage of development. None of the 'game' elements are fully in place - but there is still some fun to be had. You can explore your MiniVerse, plant and care for 10 different plants, observe a few critters, and get a feel for where the game is going. You can also help shape the final game by offering feedback and suggestions during development.
Purchase the game now and you'll get instant access to the current build of the game and updated versions as I add new features and content Your purchase includes all future versions of the game - and a Steam product key when Gravity Garden is released there. Check the Roadmap to see what I'm working on now.
Alpha 6 Gameplay
Compatible with the HTC Vive, Oculus Rift+Touch.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Gravity Garden Alpha 12 - collectible Eye Mods14 days ago
- Gravity Garden alpha 11 : newer new terrain46 days ago
- Alpha 10 - Mega IslandApr 27, 2019
- Alpha 9 - new cloudsOct 13, 2018
- Gravity Garden version Alpha 8 is now availableOct 01, 2018
- I'm back in the GardenSep 20, 2018
- Developer Diary #3Jan 20, 2018
- New developer diary + roadmap UpdateJan 20, 2018